Friday, June 27, 2008

A trip Down Memory Lane...

I stole this from another blog cuz it's a cute idea.

Directions: Leave a comment on my blog about a memory of you and I together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just whatever you remember.

Then repost this on your blog to see who leaves comments for you!

Could be fun, right?

4 comments:

Cicily said...

Our trip to California, oh wait I mean Saint George. A priceless memory that will last forever.

Deb N Stu said...

The first memory that comes to my mind...out of the many, is when we were in your car waiting for mom to get out of the grocery store. and you made up the most beautiful song I've ever heard. Travel is like an Elephants Dream, Sooo true!
The second memory I thought of right away was when we used to say our sister prayers together!

Karen said...

I remember when you and drove to Thatcher! Everytime I drive that way and pass the Arnolds Car Place next to Subway, I think of you and our trip!

Stoddard Studios said...

There are lots of memories I could post about. But, I'll post about our most recent adventure.....Heber! We had such a fun time driving and talking. And, Pete's topless cabaret was the best. Didn't you like their food? ha ha.

{we really didn't go in, I promise}