Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Spectacular Production

Emma Smith: My StoryIf you haven't had the opportunity to see this wonderful movie I would encourage you to do so. It will be playing at the Cinemark in Mesa until June 13th. We have had a plan to see this since we heard about it's release, from a church member who saw it in Salt Lake City. After seeing it for ourselves we were deeply touched and inspired by the way this remarkable lady lived her life. Who would have ever thought that a major motion picture like this would be shown on the Big Screen in public movie theaters? This is a movie that will touch the hearts of many. Emma endured so many hardships, and yet she still held to her faith and continued to live a life that will bless many people for years to come. She was truly a woman of courage, faith, and charity. I hope that someday I can be like Emma Hale Smith. What a tribute to a remarkable lady!

No comments: