Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home.....

Glad as I can be, Clap my hands and shout for joy, then climb upon his knee,put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this, pat his cheeks and give him what??? A great big KISS!
In honor of Fathers Day today I'd like to express my love and appreciation to the "fathers" in my life. First to my Heavenly Father for creating me, for giving me the blessing of four beautiful children, for giving me the ability to learn and grow and learn of him. Oh how I wish to be like him and serve him. Second to my earthly father, whom I love so much. He is the funnest Dad around. I might be biased but anyone that knows my Dad knows that he is creative and never lacking with finding fun and exciting things to do with his children and now grandchildren. He taught me how to work hard, be honest, and do what is right by his example. I love you Dad and am so glad I'm your daughter! Next is the father of my children. He is a loving father, he works so hard to provide for us and is very good at it. The kids really believe their Daddy can fix anything. So do I but we won't tell him that. (hehe) He loves the outdoors, animals, and dreams of living on many acres so he can teach his children the value of hard work as he learned growing up. Best of all he is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him. Lastly is my father in law,
he is in his 70's (I'm not sure the 2nd number)although he acts like he is in his 40's. He loves to play with the grandchildren, read books, go for walks, work in the garden, probably many other things that I don't even know about him. Since he lives in a different state than we do we don't get to see him as often as we'd like. When we do the kids love to spend time with their papa. They always have so many things to show him when he comes. He is so very young at heart and I think that's what makes him so fun!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

wow, you look so much like your mom. Thanks for putting my logo and my moms on your site. That was so nice of you. I put your pillow pets on mine.If you don't want it there let me know.

charmort said...

What a nice tribute to your "fathers". I loved it.