I might have to start exchanging bills for those coins. Notice Derick has redeemed himself. Zach's jar is really more full than it looks. We are really enjoying this new game plan. None of the kids even ask to play the wii, computer, or watch T.V. I wish I had taken pictures of my home and my children before we started this system. Seriously my house was trashed, my children were lazy summer bums lounging about on the floor or couches watching the "tube". Eric and I had tried a different system years ago and we priced the "earnings" too high and the prizes too low. This resulted in kids full of sweets and our store nearly empty after 1 week. We may have to make some pricing adjustments at the end of this week but we will see how it goes. I'm just enjoying seeing my kids wake up and do there chores right away so they can start reading their scriptures, the friend, and reading books. It is a mother's dream come true! I think we might have to order 3 copies of the friend because they seem to be all wanting to read it at the same time.Our Shih- Tzu Roxy is in heat for the 3rd or 4th time. (I can't remember) So we decided that we wanted to breed her. She is a black & white so I really wanted to find a black & white male. Since these smaller breed dogs have a harder time delivering pups I also wanted to find a smaller stud than she is. After a bit of searching we finally found him. His name is Charlie and he is black & white and quite a bit smaller than Roxy. He is so good natured, very very calm, I haven't heard him bark once and he is very obedient. We like him alot. The best part about this is that Roxy has a boyfriend! We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will have some puppies in the next couple of months. Then we just might have puppies ready to go to homes just in time for Christmas. The kids are so excited about doing this. I just hope I can handle it, and Roxy will be able to deliver with no complications. Here are a few pics of the lovebirds. Roxy is more black and Charlie is more white. They both have spots on their coats so I think they will have the cutest puppies.




2 comments:
I love your family store idea. I am going to try something like that, but since my kids are younger I might have to adjust a few things. Thanks for the great idea. I have been very frustrated lately with the same problems and feel like this is an answer to my prayers!
Let me know more info about the puppies when they get here... I know a lot of people who may be interested.
Post a Comment