Thursday, May 8, 2008

Prayer Request!

Without going into too much detail we are requesting the prayers of anyone and everyone. Our primary breadwinner is having some health problems and we would appreciate your faith and prayers. We would like your prayers for knowledgeable specialists, that will be able to get to the underlying cause of Eric's condition. We would also like your prayers of comfort and peace especially since he is in a lot of pain. And lastly I would appreciate your faith and prayers for a speedy recovery. For some reason his bladder will not void on it's own. On Sunday in the ER the Dr. drained out 400 cc, which is the normal amount your bladder can hold. To no voiding at all until Wednesday morning at about 10 at the specialists office. She drained 1200 cc's, that's 3 x the legal limit! Wow, I think that's a record but not one Eric is proud of I will assure you that. He is hating life right about now. Wednesday he literally looked like a jaundice baby from the neck down, yellow as yellow could be and from the neck up completely flush. So prayer power will work, I have faith in the Lord's plan and as I have seen miracles happen in my own life, challenges coming frequently it seems. I can still feel the love of my Heavenly Father and know with a surety that he lives and knows me and our families needs. Thanks in advance for your love, faith, and prayers!
P.S. Eric prolly won't be so thankful for this post but I feel like he needs prayers. So honey, if you read this, I love you BABE!
P.S.S. Out of privacy concerns no pictures will be posted with this post, sorry to disappoint all of you! :)

4 comments:

The Tiffany's said...

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with! We will keep you in our prayers.

Makenna said...

Your family is definatley in our prayers. Probably not much we can do from CO, but if there is, please ask. Love to everyone, but especially Eric right now. If he hasn't already, ask him to tell you the stories of us driving around in High School in the old mail truck. Great times! LOL! Maybe he'll giggle a little.

Love you guys
Kristy

Cicily said...

We will be sure to remember Eric.

Karen said...

I feel so bad I haven't read this until now....as you know, it's been a bit crazy here, too. Any luck with a diagnosis?