Friday, the day before Kimberlee's Birthday I surprised her with a pedicure and a manicure. She was so thrilled! We both loved the pedicure!


We had our nail techs paint them a little different than normal. So much fun!


The manicures were great too, I had been to the nail salon a few weeks earlier and had a pink & white french manicure done. I love the way they look but they were a bit too long for me. So while we were doing mani's I had them trim mine a bit so they would be more manageable for me. Kimberlee insisted that she wanted "fake" nails too. All the nail techs tried to get her to just do a manicure but she assured them she wanted "fake" nails. There was no changing her mind. So here are a couple pictures of her getting her nails done.


She absolutely loves her nails. It was so relaxing and so fun to share the afternoon as Mother & Daughter.
2 comments:
How fun! I know I would have loved that at her age, too. LOL - I STILL WOULD!
Happy Birthday Kimberlee! Leah, you're such a good mom to do that for her.
Post a Comment