Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Carnival

Hale Elementary had it's yearly school carnival this past Friday. The kids look forward to this event all year long. This year we were lucky enough to have some of our cousins go with us. Here are some pictures of all the fun everyone had!
Olivia, Braxton, and Kyson!
Braxton & Olivia Going Fishin! I have to mention to take note of Liv's outfit, she chose it all by herself and there was no way she was going to change it. Sometimes I just have to look the other way with her. She thinks she is so stylish and her style DRIVES ME CRAZY!
Zachary the Rock Climber
This is the 3 musketeers! Sophie Orr ( A good friend of Kim's), Courtney Hall (cousin) & Kimberlee! This is the only picture I took of them because they were off on their own that night. I think they had a blast! They all won these matching stylish back bags!
Derick my climber, almost to the very top! I think he made it!
From far away you can rally see how huge this rock wall was! Up high is Derick and just below is cousin Devon Owens! These boys are great friends, they are so much alike. I thought it was pretty funny that they were dressed almost alike that day. It was a great carnival! We were all tired by the time our tickets were gone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We heard you had a large group at the school carnival. Glad you survived. That was a sweet thing to do for your cousins.