Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Pillow Pets!

Eric I went to the Home & Landscape show recently and happened across these lovable, SOFT, pillows that also turn into pets. I saw how cute they were so we went up to the table and then I FELT them! Oh my goodness these are so so so soft! I fell in love with them and told Eric that we HAD to buy some for the kiddos. So the next day we took the kids back and we let them each pick out their own. These pets have velcroe on them so if you undo the velcroe they become pillows. They are machine washable and are a perfect for anyone and everyone. I hope you'll click on the link and check them out. I loved them so much I decided to become an affiliate and sell some myself. If you have any questions or want to feel them COME ON OVER!

1 comment:

Makenna said...

Glad you are on board with selling these with me. Everyone I talk to LOVES these. A good investment for anyone young and old. I actually gave one to my grandma for mother's day -- She LOVES it. Especailly in the car on road trip. Good luch and let me know if you have question.

Love you guys
K