I am so excited for her to experience this. It will be good for her to be gone for a week making new friends and learning some new things. Here are some pictures of her getting ready to leave.
She said "Mom not while I'm eating!" But I couldn't resist.
Loading up in the car to take her to the church.
Saying goodbye to Daddy.
I think she's sick of me snapping pictures. She found these Capri's that matched her shirt better so she changed them in the car.
The Beehive class president Kellee, Cheri, a new young woman in our ward, and Kim (as all the young women call her). It is weird for Eric and I to hear others call her Kim since we usually call her Kimberlee or Kimber. But that is what she wants her friends to call her.
Getting on the bus. I couldn't take a picture of myself saying goodbye to her. But I did give her hugs and kisses. It's hard sending your children off even when you know it is short term. At least it will make me appreciate her more.My sweet little Kimberlee typed this on my computer so that I could find it when we got home. She is precious!
The little words on the bottom say:I sherrr will
miss yall my
fam!!!
I love you too Kimberlee, have a wonderful time at camp!


3 comments:
That brings back some memories...waiting in the church parking lot to load the bus, and then heading off to Camp LoMia. And at 12, I know I was completely clueless! I hope she has a good time and good memories.
Leah you asked about anyone coming down in September from Idaho. We are actually. Our family will be flying into Phoenix possibly the last weekend in Sepember for a baptism. What's up do you need anything?
Amy
Ah yes - girls' camp. I miss it so much!
Leah, I love your blog. I love all of the pictures. It is SO FUN to see your family growing through the years. I will never forget Kimberlee as a baby. She was so tiny. I remember you had to dress her in doll clothes. She has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. ALL of your kids are so cute! I'm so glad you found me on here!
Post a Comment