This was the Best picture out of the 4 I took, I promise!I am soooo NERVOUS for Kim.
It freaks me out that she is in Junior High. Will she be able to find all her classes, will she know where to go eat lunch, will she have friends to sit with at lunch, will she be able to crack the combo on her locker. Will she be nice, and make lots of friends, will she choose the right? All these things are just killing me today. Eric gave her a beautiful blessing last night, (even though he feels like crap). I just cried through the whole thing, I actually cried through all the children's blessings, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. Derick is not so thrilled about the 5th grade.
Ya you guessed it, Derick wasn't about to smile for me.I guess he's heard things about his Teacher from his peers and isn't so sure he's going to like her. In fact he's made up his mind that he doesn't like her. I asked him if it would be fair if his 4th grade Teacher went to his new Teacher and told her all the things Derick did that were wrong or that she didn't like, last year. I think he got the drift, but he still wasn't happy about her. I am happy though, I think this will be a good experience for Derick to choose to make it a great day! Zachary

was acting really weird yesterday. Eric and I couldn't figure it out. He was clingy, he cried a lot, he didn't want a fathers blessing. He told us right before bed that it was because Derick was mean to him. I think he might have been feeling a bit nervous about school. Even though he is thrilled with his Teacher. I walked Livie
to her class today, she is in Pre-K at Hale. She opens the door and walks right in all proud and says, Hi Mrs. Churchman(choochmun as she pronounces it). All the other kiddos were clinging to mommy. That’s my Livie she isso BRAVE!


6 comments:
Kimberlee looks so grown up. They all look dressed and ready for the big day.
Thanks for sharing!
Mom
They all look really nice for their first day of school. I wish we had pictures of our first days of school. It would be fun to look back on those times.
They look oh so cute, and very grown up. I hope their first day back went well.
Your kids are so cute! I love the blog. I am hoping I will have time to post about Jace's first day. I had a minute to check yours out, now I am off to bed. I am exhausted. It is good to hear from you! Take care.
How fun! You're so lucky. They all go to school - frees you up to do a lot of stuff. I've got two toddlers. AAAHHHH!!
John started junior high this week. Very scary. I had all the same fears you wrote about in your blog. They're getting to the big time soon. Life happens too fast.
The kids all look so grown up. It's amazing. I can't wait until makenna starts school. No more daycare/preshcool monthly payments. YAY! Maybe we could actually take a vacation and come hang out in AZ with you guys for a few days. ;-)
Post a Comment