Our engagement pictures were so fun to take, man to have that body again.
The beginning of the Eric Allen Lowe family, established May 26th 1995. I borrowed my Aunt Tanya's wedding gown and my Grandma Bowles made my veil. We look so young!
Kimberlee was 2 weeks old here so we had been married for 1 year. Gotta love those HUGE glasses.
I think Kimberlee is about 1 years old here. I was probably prego but I can't remember.
So now we are a family of 4, Derick was born on April 16th 1998.
This is Derick's blessing day pictures. A good friend from our ward made him this cute little blessing outfit.
Still the 4 of us, Derick is 1 and Kimberlee is 3
And then there were 5. Zachary was born December 27, 2000. This picture was taken on his blessing day in our backyard. A funny story I'll add, which I can't believe I'm adding goes like this. Take note of that skirt I'm wearing. It's hard to find anything that fits after having a baby and I didn't like to wear my maternity clothes after wearing them for 9 months. So I opted for this elastic waste skirt. The only problem was the elastic in the skirt wasn't as tight as I would have liked it. This particular Sunday I was up on the stand at church with Eric to bear our testimonies, I went first and when I was done Eric got up to take his turn. He whispered in my ear "pull up your skirt" I quickly sat down in a chair up on the stand and to my horror saw my skirt at my knees. Yes my knees. So I tried to squirm in my seat and managed to get my skirt up. I was horrified. Knowing that I had been MOONING the entire bishopric through my whole testimony and had no idea. Then I had to walk down off the stand knowing that people in the audience. Most of them my own family in the front rows of the chapel had also seen me with my skirt down. I can laugh about it now, but back then I wished I could crawl in a hole under the stand. This wins the most embarrassing moment by far!
All 5 of us
Sporting our stripes and our short summer do's (however you spell it)
I know I know, I look like a beached whale, prego with my last babe. Just for the record I felt like a beached whale too! hehe
This family picture was taken at the Robson Elementary Back to School Night. Don't we all look adorable!
I believe Olivia was 1 when we took this picture, I can't believe how fast the kids grow.
We are all dressed up for my Brother James wedding to Cicily Ford. We loved their wedding colors.
Black & Tan Fam, Olivia, it really is okay to smile!
A fun Halloween indeed, at least I think so. I was mean this particular year and chose the kids costumes. They weren't very thrilled but I was. Dad as the Scarecrow, Mom as Glinda, Kimberlee as Dorothy, Derick as the Tin Man, Zachary as the Lion, and Olivia as a Munchkin. Halloween of 2007
The Eric Allen Lowe Family- June 2008


7 comments:
I love it! It was fun to see all the changes in all the years. I love pictures for that reason. By the way, I LOVE you new blog background,etc.! Very cute.
I can't believe that no one told you during the skirt incident! I would think that any reasonably nice bishopric member would quietly let you know! I have had plenty of embarrassing moments and you are brave for sharing :0)
I really like your hair how it is now... looks good with the color and all.
Sorry I didn't get in touch with you in AZ, we have really missed family and wanted to spend as much time with them as possible.
The pics are great! You sure have changed a lot and look great. I like your hair darker!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane. These are all great pictures. I can't believe I have known Eric since high school and you since you were prego with Kimberlee. Where on earth does time go? Looking forward to many many more years of family pics.
Love you guys
Kristy
I love the wizard of oz picture!
I love all the pictures. Especially the Wizard of Oz one. Fun idea but my family hasn't changed that much. :)
Those are some cute pictures. I totally remember the skirt incident. And yes, I do think you win for the most embarrassing moment or moments I should say..hehe!
Post a Comment