I have been struggling with insomnia for a few months now. It is the pits, I would just lay in bed and be wide awake. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until 2-3 am. When I woke up I felt unrested and groggy. I became a grouchy miserable mess. No one wants to be around a GROUCHY Mom. Yesterday I was at the pharmacy getting a prescription for Eric and came across this stuff:

This is the BEST stuff in the whole world. I took the medicine last night and within 40 minutes I was knocked out. I slept all night and when I woke up this morning, I didn't even feel tired. It was before 8:00 and I felt well rested. YEAH for Luna Som. The best parts about it are:
- Contains natural herbs
- Drug Free
- Helped Leah beat Insomnia
- Don't feel groggy or drugged the next morning
It can help you too, give it a try if you're having restless nights!
4 comments:
yeah - I'm so glad that you are able to sleep now. Although with all the family things going on the past couple of months, no wonder you can't sleep :)
PS I love the new blog background!
Leah, I know of something that's even better. Seriously...stop taking that and switch to this. It can put me to sleep in like 10 minutes. It's all natural stuff that is already in your body. It's called Melatonin {which is what like 80% of what your brain is made of anyway}. You can get it at GNC or Hi-Health {probably other places to}. Pete learned about it while working at those two places. And, it's amazing stuff. It makes you smarter and all kinds of other stuff. It's so good for your body. It's only like 4 dollars for a whole months worth. I took it for like 2 months and then pretty soon I didn't need it anymore. I could fall asleep in like 10 minutes all by myself. It's so amazing and so healthy. Seriously, try it. Take the pill like 20 minutes before you lay down to go to bed.
Batman wasn't scary at all. Bryson wasn't scared one bit. There is kind of a lot of killing. But, it doesn't show anything gross or bloody. They hardly even show the killing happening because the camera is taken off the person so you just picture it happening. You know what I mean? I think your kids would be fine. It was one of the best movies Pete and I have ever seen. It's in our top 5. It was so good. The joker Heath Ledger did an AMAZING job. It was so sad to think that he's gone. He will be remembered for this role for a long time to come.
Kaylea that is so funny Melatonin is one of several good herbs in this supplement. Thanks for looking out for me.
Okay I'm loving your blog and I think the family store idea is genius!!
Post a Comment