I love beautiful flowers!

I love green grass!

I love the rain, and especially the smell of the earth after the rain.

I love to watch general conference. This past conference was very special to me as I felt the love of our new prophet. I sustain him and pray for him and his counselors as they lead our church. I was touched by the many talks but most especially those that spoke to me personally. It was comforting to hear the prophet speak to me directly as a young wife and mother. I appreciate the love and encouragement given to me and to each and every mother in this world. How comforting to know of our Heavenly Father's love spoken directly from his servants here upon this earth. It gives me great hope and the desire to continually do good and to improve myself as I learn to be more like Christ. I pray the Lord's richest blessings upon each of you this Spring time, enjoy this wonderful season! Especially if you're from Arizona, because it won't last long!


2 comments:
I love Spring too. Too bad we don't really get one here in AZ. Hey, let me know what you need help with. I'm here. I sent you an e-mail but you haven't responded yet. Send me an e-mail back and let me know what I can do for you!
Short lived season, but I try to enjoy every moment of it. It really is the best. Are those flowers growing at your house? They are awesome.
Post a Comment