
Livie opening her mouth big so Kelsie her hygienist can clean her teeth!
Even though she doesn't use toothpaste when she brushes her teeth the Dr. found NO cavities! YEAH! I explained to the Dentist that Livie doesn't like the flavor of ANY toothpaste and he said that water and the toothbrush were fine. He did say that the purpose of toothpaste is the flouride so he recommended that I use the Act I bubblegum flouride mouth wash. He said to just use a q-tip and paint her teeth with it.

Dr. Staker checking Olivia's teeth!

One happy little girl, showing off her lipgloss necklace prize the Dr. gave her! Thanks Dr. Staker!
FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!
I used to sit on top of Livie and brush her teeth once in a great while. Usually when I could no longer stand her dragon breathe. Now I'll just brush them really good with water and paint on some flouride. Yeah for good dentists!


5 comments:
I love that Olivia is now practicing good hygiene. Will you come and brush Gus' teeth for me?
Ooh man I know Hayden's 1st dentist appt will not go well. He hates Dr's. He freaks out if they just want him to stand on the scale. I think I have time before he needs to go and I will have to promise him a suprise!
I know Bryson will freak out during his 1st dentist app. too. So, i don't know when I'll take him. I used to have to sit on Bryson to brush his teeth too. Now he finally likes doing it. So, that's good.
Good job, Livie!
I always hated the dentist and brushing my teeth too! And for the same reason - I hated the taste of toothpaste! Good thing your dentist said something. If I had known that when I was young it could have saved my mom a lot of trouble. :) And that's a great picture!
Post a Comment