Sunday, April 13, 2008

One man's junk is another man's TREASURES!

We decided kind of last minute that we had too much junk at our house so we rummaged through it all and had a sale. I invited a friend down the street to join with me and we had quite a success on Friday. It was my first time ever selling on a Friday. Traffic was pretty steady all morning. We closed down about 11:00. Then on Saturday my cuz Elisa from Heber drove down and joined in our Saturday sale. It was a success on Saturday too and we sold most of our junk. What we had left we graciously donated to Deseret Industries. Now my garage is empty and I'm feeling good about my lack of clutter. Yeah! Here is a couple fun pictures of the kiddos having their own garage sale fun!

Lemonade, water and girl scout cookies. It was cute to watch them yell at all the cars passing by. They were all sure that they would get more business if they set up shop across the street so the cars would stop there first. I think they would have done just as well on our side of the street.

Our lovely Vanna greeting our customers! The sign says: For Sale OBO.

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

yeah, a successful garage sale! I love the kids set up. Too cute.