skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Moment You've All Been Waiting For......
We received the call today at 4:50 pm that Zachary's glasses had come in. We feel blessed at such a quick turn around time since all day yesterday Zach laid on the sofa and complained of a terrible headache. So we drove right down to get the glasses. Here is a picture of Zach sitting on the tall chair so his glasses could be fit to his face.
Before The Big Moment:
You can't tell he's EXCITED can you?
After The Big Moment:
A whole new world to see! He looks sharp with his new glasses.
2 comments:
yeah for glasses! They look nice on him. Btw, you look hot there in the background. I love your hair.
Wait, I just realized you did put a new layout from that ladies blog! Ha ha. How did you make it work?? I want one of hers. What was the trick. let me know, girl!
Post a Comment