Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eyes 4 U!



We've got new in our family! Zachary had been complaining about headaches for the past month. I finally chalked it up to maybe he needs his checked. So I took him in to Dr. Reed and as he was asking Zach to read line #7 I was beginning to think the kid didn't know his letters. Come to find out the poor little guy can't see. So he got to choose some cool glasses. I took a picture of the try on pair at the office.

Zach actually chose the color slate (it's a bluish gray frame). I think it looks great on him. He wasn't happy about coming to the realization that he needs glasses. When he put this pair on he said Mom I see the same. So I think he'll be in for a real surprise when his glasses come in. It will take about a week & his new will come in and I'll post a picture of the real deal. Until then enjoy our new !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Zach looks handsome in glasses!

Cicily said...

It's like a whole new world when you put on your first pair of glasses. He looks so cute.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Zach in his new glasses.

Stoddard Studios said...

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Good thing you took him in to get them checked. When I went in and found out that I needed glasses I was so excited. I told me parents my dream had come true. I had always wanted glasses. I'm a dork, I know!

btw, that lady e-mailed me back and told me to just follow the instructions on her blog and it should work. But, it didn't. So I don't know what to tell you.