
While the kids were all at school today I packed the van with gear for a much needed family vacation! Tomorrow afternoon (when Eric get's off work) we will go to the school and sign the kids out for a surprise trip to Disneyland. The kids really have no idea. I have arranged with their teachers to take their spelling tests in the morning tomorrow since they will be missing school on Friday. We are going to tell the kids that we have an errand to run and weren't sure if we would be back in time for school to get out so we took them out early. Which is true, we need to stop by Tanya & Alan's home to pick up some tickets to Disneyland! (Thanks so much Tanya, we really appreciate it!) So we are wondering which kiddo figures it out first that we are really going on vacation??? We will let you all know about our journey and post some pictures and news. The wagon in back of the van is for Livie and Derick. Derick is still healing from his sprained foot so we don't want him whining about the walking. It should be a fun trip!

We are still trying to finish packing as you can see, while our kiddos are peacefully catching some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Kimberlee loves to sleep with a stuffed animal.

Derick out like a light!

Zachary always ends up the wrong way when he sleeps.

Olivia sound asleep with her lamb. All of this while these 4 little kids have NO CLUE about tomorrow! Gotta Love being a parent!


4 comments:
Aaron and I were just talking about going to Disneyland. We both haven't been in years. We did the San Diego thing in August so we might go to Disneyland soon. Its hard though becuase we need to save to adopt so we are playing it by ear. Have fun...your so lucky. I wish we could have gone with you. I need someone to go with us who likes rides. Aaron doesn't!
Ohh my gosh! How freakin' cool is that? I love the idea. H ha. I bet they are going to be so happy when they figure it out. man, i know so many people who at disneyland right now. i wish i was there too.
The pictures of the children sleeping are very sweet.
How exciting! Sleeping pictures are great for scrapbooks! : )
Post a Comment