It was just too long and boring! I love the new look, it is full and soft. I had my RS President's daughter fix me up. She did it a bit darker and put some red tones in it as well. Then she gave me bangs and layers so I have body. Front
love the color and cut! isn't change fun? i swear my hair will be short for the rest of my life! it's so much easier and seems more in style than long boring hair! tell the fam hello from the bowles and baby brookie!:)
6 comments:
Looks great, Leah! Is that a lot of red you put in your hair? Who changed your do?
Wow, it looks good. The color looks different too. Did you color is as well? I love getting a new look!
I like it!
love the color and cut! isn't change fun? i swear my hair will be short for the rest of my life! it's so much easier and seems more in style than long boring hair! tell the fam hello from the bowles and baby brookie!:)
Leah!
I love your hair! It looks so shiny and healthy! I like the bangs too!
Steph
It looks fab!
Post a Comment