Saturday, August 30, 2008

For ALL the RUDENESS!??!

Attention "TWILIGHT" fans!
I just read this... (click on midnight sun)
I can't believe the nerve of some people. Way to ruin everything for the honest people!

5 comments:

Deb N Stu said...

that makes me so angry. I cant believe someone would do that to her. I'm pretty upset by all this.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh, I know. And she put the manuscript up on her website for everyone to read, but I just don't want to. I want her to just finish it, make it a book I can buy and then I can buy it.

Andalynn said...

Yes I am upset too! I havent read it yet either because I do have mixed feelings. I dont want to be disrespectful but now if she doesnt finish it I have to read it. I really hope she will finish the book and her fans and avid readers will still purchase the book. Poor Girl!

Stoddard Studios said...

I just heard about that today! I'm so mad!

Hassell's 5 said...

I really hope she finishes..it will be even better than Twilight (I am sure)! I had to read it--it is soooooo good.:D