Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Are EXPECTING!!!

Yes it's true, we are going to be having a litter of PUPPIES very soon! Roxy is showing all the signs of labor and so we will announce the litter as soon as they arrive. Wish us luck as we try to help her deliver her pups safe and sound. We are expecting the delivery to happen within 24 hours. Yeah for puppies! Here she is in her classic back scratchin position:

4 comments:

Makenna said...

I can't wiat to hear how it goes. I want one. ;-)

Kristy

The Lowes said...

Eric says we'll drive it up to you! :)

Makenna said...

We'd love it. I think my little Shiloh is lonely and I can't aford an other $1,000 dog. Let's talk when you have the puppies here all safe and sound.

Stoddard Studios said...

Wow, that's a lot of puppies to take care of. Good luck with that. They sure are cute though.