Thursday, August 21, 2008

If I lived in 1962...

I would look like this:
Find out what you'd look like at: yearbookyourself.com


And another thing I want to blog about pertains to a problem of mine. Those of you who know me the best, know that I just make up words if I can't think of a good word for something. I'm not sure why I do this, but I can remember countless times growing up where my bros would say Leah what does that mean? After I had said something off the wall. Or the best one my sister can vouge for is singing. If I forgot the word of a song I'd just make my own word up to fill in the blank. I know I'm weird what can I say. One of my most favorite things to do is to change the words on songs. I will create my own songs to classic melodies in just minutes. I'll spare you all this trauma as my children, hubby, family plead for me to stop the non-sense. Anyway the real thing I wanted to say here is yesterday Derick came home from school and proceeded to tell me that he didn't feel well at school all day. He said he was having a hard time concentrating. So I said well son, tell me how you feel. And he says I feel droozy! DROOZY, are you kidding me, he's inherited a terrible gene. I like to pass off my finest qualities to my children but this one??? I don't think too many people are going to be thrilled with the pass off. So enjoy your night and if any of you can tell me what the heck it feels like, to feel DROOZY I'd love to know!

6 comments:

Deb N Stu said...

Oh Leah I feel Droozy all the time! It feels like your insides want to be on your outsides.

The Tiffany's said...

When I feel droozy, I just want to crawl into bed and sleep :0>

Andalynn said...

Droozy is a doozey and drowsey mixed! Droozy! so when you feel terrible and want to puke... your droozy! HAHA

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh, I totally do that - all of that - make up words (like "Smithy") and sing classic songs, but change the words. My 12-year-old HATES it! Last Christmas we were driving in the car listening to Christmas tunes on the radio and I was changing the words to try to make him laugh. He was laughing, but also mad at me. Nobody appreciates me rewriting classic songs. We need to go for a drive together this Christmas and redo these songs together. I finally found someone who might appreciate my fine work! YAY!!!!

Cicily said...

#1, you look hot in 60's hair. #2 Droozy is totally a word, I think it should be added to the dictionary. #3 James is unable to escape made up song lyrics, I do it all the time to and he hates it.

Taryn and Sterling said...

I am not quite sure what it means, but I think I had that many time, espcecially when pregnant! It is like drowsey and whoosey all in one.