Every once in awhile it's important for a Mom to take a time out. This past weekend I was able to do just that. Accompanied by my sister, cousins, and aunt we visited Las Vegas home of "Time Out For Women".

We had a great time being silly, eating,

and being uplifted through song and word. Did I mention eating???

Thank goodness we did a TON of walking or I would have gained a few extra rolls around the middle.

Since we had no time for a show we thought we'd "drum" it up with the Blue Man Group.

This is my Sister and I, isn't she CUTE?!?

The darn machine stole all my money! All in all it was an awesome trip, I came home refreshed and renewed. If you've never attended a "Time Out For Women" before I challenge you to do it! They are offered all over the United States.
1 comment:
That was so much fun! Your camera takes really good pictures! I normally don't look that good. I need to get one of those cameras! I can't wait to go again!
Post a Comment