Because I looked up at the ceiling and what did I see? Popcorn hanging on the ce-i-ling.
Fall has brought me, a not so nice sur-prise. Popcorn staring right at my eyes.And so I took a ladder and a spray bot-tle, a scraper and a strong arm that would work so sweet.
It wasn't really easy, but it seemed to be.
No more popcorn on my ce-i-ling.


8 comments:
Leah,
You are so clever...who woulda thought. Glad you have NO more popcorn on your ceiling...when you get done, come on up & I'll put you to work.
Good for you, that will look awesome.
Good for you! Isn't that popcorn so annoying?
YOu sure have initiative! I hate doing ceilings and I sure wouldn't do them at all if I didn't absolutely HAVE to :0) Though it is good for toning the arms :0>
Way to go, I hate popcorn ceilings. I love your little song you wrote. I am sure you are singing that as you are working. I can't wait to see the finished product.
I don't remember singing that song in primary...lol
Doesn't look fun...
It was fun looking at your blog, your kids are darling, wow do I feel old now. Your not suppose to have children that old, Leah...
Oh Leah, a woman after my own heart. I love your new rendition of Popcorn Popping. I'm thinking I'd like to get a recording of that. Let me know when you've been to the studio. You know, you and I could seriously write a hit album together. I'm tellin' ya'.
Think about it. Let me know. lol
Post a Comment