Okay, now that you've seen how cute they'll look, how can you not have more? I'm afraid to go to that website. I'm already baby hungry from all of the women having babies right now in my ward.
Well where should I start??? 1. I have no kids in diapers 2. I have no kids that I have to dress 3. I have no diaper bags to carry 4. I have no infant carriers to lug around. 5. I have NO patience for the kids I do have, why would I punish anymore?
5 comments:
Ha ha. How cute! I want to try this!
More babies? I would shoot for twins.
Okay, now that you've seen how cute they'll look, how can you not have more? I'm afraid to go to that website. I'm already baby hungry from all of the women having babies right now in my ward.
Well where should I start???
1. I have no kids in diapers
2. I have no kids that I have to dress
3. I have no diaper bags to carry
4. I have no infant carriers to lug around.
5. I have NO patience for the kids I do have, why would I punish anymore?
I like to just enjoy all of YOUR babies!
Cute Babies Leah! You better have one more!
Post a Comment