17 years ago
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Primary Teachers
Zachary has been blessed to have the best primary teachers ever! Zach came to me 2 weeks ago and told me that his teachers were moving. He was so sad, and kept inquiring about why they would consider such a thing. Little does his little mind realize that they had to move to get out of some scary apartments. Anyway I asked him if he wanted to do something special to show them how much he loved them. He said yes of course. We decided on a little memory book that his teachers could keep forever. We would include all 8 children in the book. Zach came home from school last week while I was working on the book. He asked why I hadn't done his page yet? I said I was doing it in alphabetical order by first name. He was so disappointed and said, "No, that means I'm last! I'm always last. He went on to explain all the things he is last at which were many. Poor kid, if I had only known a few days sooner. I just told him I saved the BEST for last! I don't know how my mind can think projects so simple and then to actually do them, is HUGELY INTENSE. That is always the case with me. Anyway it turned out great and his teachers loved it. So farewell to Brother & Sister Elledge. Zach came home from school today and said, "Mom who are my new teachers going to be?" He's already wondering??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment