Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures of the funeral services

I finally got some pictures put on CD today so I thought I would post a few. My wonderful cousin Elisa is the photo genius and took a bizillion pictures for us. Thank you Elisa, what would we do without you???

This is the floral spray on Jeremy's casket. I love the design of airplanes, limos, and school buses throughout the arrangement. Jeremy loved these things.

Jeremy's Siblings- From left to right, Debbie Williams, James Bowles, Danny Bowles, Ben Bowles, and Leah Lowe. I love my brothers and sister! It was good to be together to support eachother. It was weird lining up for this picture Debbie and I had the boys sandwiched together and Danny made the comment that he is the "middle child now" He said, he didn't know how to be a middle child.

Our Beautiful Sara, she can smile even through her grief. I love you Sara! And as Jeremy would say, "Man Sara, you're DANG HOT!


The Pall Bearers- I love how they grabbed Jeremy's boys hand as they carried Jeremy's body. It was very tender. This is a picture of Brandon holding Uncle Ryan's hand.
Carrying Jeremy to the grave site, you can see Cameron holding Scott Richardson's hand and behind Brandon holding Ryan Jones hand. I love this picture.

Jeremy's oldest Melodee, giving her cousins a "bear"hug. Derick Lowe & Devon Owens.

Our Family at the cemetery, Dad, Mom, Debbie, James, Danny, Ben, and Leah.
Jeremy's youngest, sweet little McKenzee Lyn. Jeremy's little 3 year old princess.

The pall bearers getting ready to tie their roses on the casket. Left to right, Sam Richardson, Nate Richardson, Jake Richardson, Mike Richardson or Scott Richardson ( I can't tell which one it is), Danny Bowles, Ryan Jones, Ben Bowles, Stuart Williams, Eric Lowe, and James Bowles.

Jeremy's family, Melodee, Sara, McKenzee, Brandon, and Cameron. I am so greatful that families can be forever! Farewell my dear brother, till we meet again!

6 comments:

Ben and Maggie said...

Leah,
These pictures are great! I'm going to steal them and replace the pictures I took with them! Thanks!

Kristin Coppee said...

What beautiful pictures of the family and the service. The pictures of the men holding Jeremy's little boys' hands as they carried his body in the casket just brought tears to my eyes. The gospel is such a wonderful blessing - especially in times like these.

Anonymous said...

Leah. I have not checked blogs for quite some time and am overwhelmed at the things I have learned. I checked my blog and found a comment from Big G. She said that she found my blog through yours. So tonight as I finally got on and came to check on you I found out what you have been dealing with. I am so sorry. I didn't even realize Jeremy was sick all of these years. My favorite picture is the snapshot of you and and Jer in the hospital!
My kids, husband, and I will pray specifically for his wife and children and for you.

I love you. I love the gospel. I love that the ressurrection now has entirely new meaning. I love that ALL will be beautiful and whole in time.

John 14:27
Amy

kemra said...

Hey Leah,

I ran across your blog on a friends. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Know that we will be praying for you and your family.

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing. I hope it helps the healing process to share. How are those kids? My heart just aches for their loss; it looks like their mom will take great care though in making sure life goes on well.

Jill said...

The pictures of the pall bearers holding the boys hands made me cry.