I just want to express a few feelings that I have this morning. I really didn't want to get out of bed, wishing that maybe all of us could just sleep through today and pretend that we don't have to bury our Jeremy. Last night was rather difficult for us as a family. I wonder how family gatherings will be without Jeremy present. I wonder how we will be able to support his wife Sara and their sweet children. Things like these are very hard to comprehend. My grief is heavy and I can't imagine Sara's grief, I'm sure it's more than mine.
I don't know life without Jeremy, he has always been around. It is hard to comprehend not having him to call, and laugh with. With all this said, I do know of a surety that Jeremy is in a better place. He is happy and free of pain. I would appreciate any prayers you can offer today on behalf of my family. To be able to get through our remarks and singing parts. I hope I can live my life right, following the example of my savior Jesus Christ, so that I can be with him again.
We have an account set up to help Sara meet her obligations and to help pay for funeral costs. If you feel like you can donate to this cause, we as a family would be truly grateful.
Contact National Bank of Arizona - Heber Overgaard Office
Phone:
(928) 535-4414
Account Name: Sara Bowles
For news stories on Jeremy click the following links:
The Long and Uncertain Road
The Ending of a Journey
17 years ago


2 comments:
My deepest sympathy leah to you and all your family. I wanted to be there but couldn't make it. My prayers are with you. I know this is soo hard as I can remember like yesterday losing Jaren. Love you guys!
Sueann
Leah, I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your words at Jeremy's funeral. They were said very well and you did a great job. I really do mean that! Jeremy's funeral was very nice, I am sure he is very pleased. My thoughts and prayers are still with your family and especially Sara and the kids. I really pray they can find peace, guidance and comfort.
Post a Comment