Jeremy's funeral will be Friday November 7th at 1:00 pm. It will be held at the Heber AZ chapel. A viewing will be held on Thursday November 6th from 6-8 pm and again on Friday morning at 11:00 am before the funeral services.
I have had lots of questions as to the cause of Jeremy's death, I feel it is easiest to just post on here a few details. Jeremy had been battling a dibilitating disease called Crohns disease for 14 years. It is a disease that eats away your intestines both large and small and can even affect other organs and stuff from the throat down. Jeremy was in constant pain and eventually his organs starting suffering because of all the stress on his body. He was in and out of hospitals and doctors did everything they knew how to do to help him. Eventually his heart also began to fail, this past week he was in the hospital with pain, and heart problems, he had a ulcer type hole in his colon and the doctors said it would heal on it's own. He was cleared to go home on Saturday and my Mom drove him to Payson where he met his wife. He was able to spend Sunday (yesterday) with his family and past away peacefully in his sleep early this morning.
Thank you all for your prayers, and your love and support. Our family feels your love, faith, and prayers. Thank you so very much!
Leah
17 years ago


9 comments:
Leah,
I had just seen your comment and my blog this morning and I'm so glad to now find your blog and reconnect with you. On the sad side, my mom called this evening and told me about Jeremy. I am so sorry and my heart and thoughts and prayers (especially) go out to you and your family and Jeremy's family. I can't make it this Thursday or Friday, but was wondering if there was going to be anything down in the valley?
Love,
Stacy
I will be there and so will my parents. If you guys need any help with anything let us know, we will be staying at the cabin.
Unfortunately nothing is planned for down here. We understand that distance will keep some people but Jeremy really loved Heber and that was his home.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, you are in my thoughts. Peace to your family.
Leah,
I echo others' expressions of love and support. Please know I am thinking of you.
Kelli
Leah-I have such found memories of you, Jeremy,and Sheri at Grandma Hogles growing up! I loved Jeremy and always reconized his kind sweet spirit. Our prayers are with you and all the family.
xoxo Sue Ann
Leah-
You probably don't remember me - I lived next door to your family from 1980-82 and I used to babysit for you and your siblings. I was heartsick to hear about Jeremy's passing. I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.
Leigh Sutter Barlow
I'm so sorry Leah. How sad to die so young. I'll keep his family in my prayers.
I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I am Shelley (Flake) Blair. I actually played volleyball with Sara's sister Becca. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this hard time. I have a book about greif that I really like. It is called Tear Soup by Pat Schweibert. If you are interested. Hopefully you all experience tender mercies from our wonderful Savior through this heartache.
Post a Comment