Monday, November 3, 2008

In Loving Memory

Of Jeremy George Bowles.
To the best older brother in the world! I love and admire you Jeremy, more than you know! For over a decade now you have suffered pain and now you are free. Free from pain and struggles. For that I am grateful. I wish so badly the timing of my bronchitis didn't coincide with your past week in the hospital. How I loved to go and visit you in the hospital. Our last conversation was a few days before Halloween. You were so excited to tell me what your kids were dressing up as. Even though you were in constant pain you always found things to smile about. You were there for me in my darkest hours and I am truly grateful. There were many times I got to be with Jeremy in the hospital, never did I take any pictures. The last time I was able to visit Jeremy I told him this and so we pulled out our cell phones and snapped some pictures. We took one of us together This picture has been the background on my cell phone ever since. Jeremy's smile is contagious and even while he was in pain he was able to smile!
Oh how I love you and your sweet family. We will all sorely miss you, we will pray for Sara, Melodee, Brandon, Cameron, and Kenzee. Till we meet again my dear brother! I will miss you.

4 comments:

The Tenneys said...

Leah
Tami called me this morning to tell me about Jeremy. I am so sad for your family. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Cortney

Kristin Coppee said...

Leah! I had no idea. My sister, Sonia, knew him in high school. What was he suffering with?

I'm so sorry for his wife and children, and you and the rest of your family to have to finish out this earth life without him.

Tami Ray said...

Leah, I hope everyone is doing well and getting through this hard time ok. I know there is a lot to think of now and a 100 things are going through your head. I am really thinking of your family and will remember you all in my prayers. You said a lot of nice things in your blog... I know Jeremy would love to know those things. He always seemed happy and his Spirit was always smiling. I am sure he is smiling down on you all now.

Karen said...

Please tell me what you need. I will drive to you for anything. If you just need your kids to come play or something CALL ME! Anything. Love you.