
My handy, skilled, handsome husband has been working on building some beds for the kids. He bought the wood at Home Depot and then cut it, drilled it, sanded and sanded and sanded it, stained it, lacquered it, and finally put them together. These are some of the nicest, sturdiest beds I've seen. He even designed them so when the need arises we can stack them to make bunk beds. For now they are twins and it gives us more places to put our food storage. He's a talented hubby for sure. Sorry lady's he's taken! I love you and appreciate you more than you know Eric! Thanks for all you do for our family!
The Girls Beds
The Boys Beds


3 comments:
Okay! I just caught up on all your new posts! i'm so so so glad you're home and that things are going so well. I love having the old, healthy Leah back in the blogging world! We have missed you! Those beds are awesome. Your grandparents are precious. And I'm going to have to learn how to properly feed Coll myself! :) Love you!
Wow! That is AWESOME! What a gifted man you've got there. That is so handy to be able to just put stuff together and make what you need.
Hey I like them! Good job! I saw your husband at DI the other day and we had a good chat. It sounds like you are doing well!!
Post a Comment