
All of the above happen to be some of my most "needed" commodities around this time of year. And then I visit friends houses and I find these sitting on a perfectly cleared off table in an inviting candy dish:

As if that isn't enough torture, these were right beside those:

And tonight at a baby shower these were displayed eloquently on a tiered cup cake tray:
As well as many other delectable delights, such as fruits of all variety, and some yummy looking pasta salad. Instead of endeavoring in pure delight, I opted for eating these:


All to get rid of this: My
Top!


6 comments:
Awesome self control Leah, I'm proud of you. I don't think I could turn down the chocolate cinnamon bears ever.
Oh I feel your pain. I have been truly missing my good friend (food) lately. A friend who has always been there for me. Has always made me feel better - at first. But I'm halfway to my goal.
I don't know how you do that. Easter candy is especially the best. I get so angry at the world when I'm on a diet.
you are sooo strong! i start a diet every night and by 10 the next morning, I have failed once again! it's rough being such a huge failure! i love your muffin top pic! haha! thanks for the laugh! ps. if i was presented with a bowl of peeps i could definitely turn it down...so i guess i'm stronger than i think i am!
I'm so with you on getting rid of the muffin top!!
I am going through the same thing as you...no sugar and lite on the carbs!! Oh, and no soda of any kind. Me, my mom and my sisters are doing this for a year to see how much healthier we can get but mostly to lose weight. I wanna get rid of my fat muffin top too!!
Post a Comment