I received the
BEST Christmas gift anyone could ever receive. I opened it while I was in active labor with our last baby. At the time I loved it, but didn't realize how much. It was a bosch, complete with a wheat grinder, all the beaters, and even a blender. I can't tell you how much I
love,
love,
love this gift now! It is something I use nearly every day. I can mix cookies, blend, make cakes, and best of all make home made bread. I start buy grinding my own wheat. Yes I truly feel like betty crocker. Then I pour the ingredients in my bosch and let it do ALL the work. In 10 minutes I have dough, lay it out on my counter, divide it into 4 equal parts and try to make each part look pretty. Then I place each piece in a loaf pan and let it rise for an hour. In an hour and 20 minutes I have 4 loaves of heavenly whole wheat bread. YUMMY! While the dough is rising I usually clean up my mess. Grinding wheat usually leaves a nice little flour mess everywhere. But it cleans up so fast.
Delicious, homemade hot bread anyone????

Now I just have to figure out why it separates a little on the top and pray there are no holes inside! :)
7 comments:
Okay mine never looks that good! I need a lesson!
Send me your recipe - ksshipleyfamily@gmail.com
and the model you have, I'm interested!!!
I LOVE my Bosch too!! Your loaves look great! I found that by using a slightly smaller loaf pan (I found them in the kitchen store in VF Outlet Mall) my loaves turn out lots better.
mmmmm I want some!!
your bread looks so yummy!! I would love to get your recipe.
yes please!!
I just found your blog! I can't believe how grown up your family is - that tall girl in the back can not possibly be the little tiny baby I used to love to hold!
I can't wait to catch up and read your blog and find out what you all have been up to.
Post a Comment