Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introducing the New & Improved Zachary!

Zachary was beaming from ear to ear as he transformed for the 1st time from Boy to Cub Scout! That boy will not put down his book for 1 day. He has already earned his Bobcat and well on his way in earning his Wolf! Way to go Zach Man!

5 comments:

Deb N Stu said...

Taht's cute! Way to go Zach!

The Tiffany's said...

That's SO totally Cole too! He can hardly contain himself!

Bradley Family said...

HI IT'S NACOLE SORRY I JUST READ MY MOM'S BLOG YA MY NEW BLOG ADDRESS IS bradleyfamily6.blogspot.com

Bradley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quinn and Anjuli said...

Wow way to go Zachy! :) It's so crazy how fast he is growing up - and the rest of your kids too! I couldn't get over how pretty Kimberly looked at my wedding reception. I love and miss your family!!