decided it was a good time to let a stinker fly. It was the loudest fart I've ever heard come out of her. We all started laughing including her. It was really embarrassing but funny. Anyway today I was helping her get ready for the day and I told her Olivia it just isn't polite to do that. You have to hold them in, especially when there's company. She said, "Mom I don't know how to do that. Maybe when I am 5 I will know how." That made my day! You see Olivia will be 5 in just a week and half. I hope she's right and will learn how! :)PS: On a side note; The results are in for Zach. It is a miraculous gift to hear that his chest is perfectly clear. The enlarged lymph node is still present but the Dr. isn't too concerned because it is slight and only one lymph node is enlarged. Thanks to each of you for your prayers and faith!


2 comments:
Hi Leah - I found your blog - through another blog, and I'm glad I did - it's been fun looking through your lives (you and siblings) - I was so touched by the entries of Jeremy - Beautiful tributes to a brother so loved and missed - Your family is beautiful - I hope it's okay to sneak a peek now and then - my blog is: ksshipley.blogspot.com - you can link to Robin, Becky, Kristen from there - Love to all your family!!!
your daughters are seriously gorgeous! good luck with the dating years! YUCK! i guess if you just share embarressing stories like this before each date you might scare the boys off while mortifying your girls! Ha ha!!
Post a Comment