First up was Partywear, in this presentation the girls had on their dresses and walked the stage, doing their modeling walk they learned.
Olivia front and center right in front of the judges.
Kimberlee with the other girls in her "Miss" age group.Next was Casualwear, the girls wore a casual outfit and this time before they walked the stage they each took a turn introducing themselves to the crowd.
Livie making her way to center stage. She was the first one to walk on stage in the whole pageant. She did terrific!
Kim just finished introducing herself, she did great!Last was Personality for Olivia and Talent presentation for Kim. The younger girls don't do a talent instead they get to have an onstage interview where the emcee gets to ask them questions to try and encourage them to talk about themselves. It was cute hearing the little girls tell us about themselves.
Livie sitting on the park bench telling us all about what she likes to do, how much she loves Disneyland, and how she wants to be Cinderella when she grows up. Jheri is the Emcee of the night she is Olivia's clogging teacher and the owner of the dance studio where my girls dance. She does amazing things with and for these young girls!
Kimberlee stole the show singing "I can hear the bells" from "Hairspray". She did a FABULOUS job! What a beautiful young woman she is! Some day I just may learn how to put an audio clip on here for you all to hear.And now for the final part, the best part! Awards & Crowning:
Olivia was crowned Cinderella Tot overall PERSONALITY! She was thrilled with her princess crown, and her sash and trophy. She is our "Cinderella"!
Kimberlee was crowned Cinderella Miss overall BEAUTY. She was beautiful and she shined last night.
Kimberlee & Olivia all finished and they both accomplished so much! We love our "Princesses"!


7 comments:
How awesome! That looks like so much fun, and your girls are beautiful!
Hayden would have loved to be there! Sorry we didn't come, it looked so cute! Your girls look so pretty.
On my fair post did you notice in the 1st picture your parents are in it. You can click on the picture to make it bigger if you can't see them. We were waiting for that show to start and my sister said "isn't that the Bowles?" We talked to them after the show for a bit. Also I went on that one ride you mentioned but every ride I went on I would tell Aaron to take a picture and he was getting sick of it. So he didn't take one of me on that. We had a blast though!
Ooh don't tempt me, I would LOVE to go again. Wednesdays are the best, dollar rides. Just need a sitter!
You have a lot to be proud of. You have 2 beautiful and talented girls!
I'm loving the pictures! They did so well.
Wow! I cannot believe how grown up your girls are getting! Kimberlee is just getting prettier every time I see a new picture posted; I wish I could've heard the singing! What a great experience!
They look so pretty! I bet it was great to watch them during the pageant.
Post a Comment