Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bye Bye Sienna

Our mini van is no longer. :( We are all sad to say goodbye. Well most of us are sad, Eric has his heart set on a new vehicle. I was driving to get my hair done on Aug. 25th and a lady pulled out in front of me to make a left had turn. She didn't see me and nailed me. I am still not able to go to work. My neck feels so much better, this is what it looked like right afterbut my left lower teeth, and left arm & hand are still giving me fits. My work doesn't want me back until I can be off the pain meds. I am getting aquainted with a new dentist, and new docs really fast. Yesterday I went to the dentist to figure out why my left jaw is killing me. I found out that the tooth I just paid all the money on for a root canal and new crown was injured. Not fractured but sprained. What??? A sprained tooth? Leave it to me to have weird things happen to. So if I don't take IB profin every 4 hours I am dealing with some intense pain. The dentist is thinking if I take this antibiotic and give it time to heal it will tighten back up and get rid of the infection that I have. I hope he's right! As for my left hand. I had more xrays taken yesterday and there are no breaks. So now I have to have an MRI of the hand so they can see why I have all the pain I have. It is so weird I can make a fist with no pain but holding things and using it hurts like no other. Yesterday I folded the white load and man was my hand killing me. Note to self, don't ever get in another car accident again.

So here is the new car I'm dreaming of driving, it's a little bit different looking but I LOVE it. Eric drove one the other night and he said it drives really nice. It is roomy inside and has all the features we want. Now to find one in our price range.

6 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I think you should write a book. Seriously. Called "all the things that have happened to me". This is nuts!!! But hey, if you get that car out of the deal it just MIGHT be worth it!!

kemra said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you start feeling back to normal soon. Good Luck with the car hunt - that can be stressful too!

Cicily said...

Ooh, I like those cars.

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Ouch!! I am so grateful that it wasn't worse. I miss you terribly!!

LucyH said...

I'm glad you are okay with no broken bones! At least it wasn't your fault.

Unknown said...

Wow, I have never heard of a sprained tooth. Hope you're feeling better soon.